The World of Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Ninjas

The best hope in The world of ninjas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activate Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi Uchiha
Admin
Takashi Uchiha

Ryo : 1060790

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue0/0Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 am

New members Please read

I understand we all have lifes and Been in the forum online is hard to due , But i truly think we need to find the time and at least be online 4 times a week for 3 hours or less , And try to post in the forum like 2 post every day .

All the best on The naruto Best forum ever
Back to top Go down
https://narutothegeneration.forumotion.com
leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
leji_hyuga

Ryo : 1055832

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Chakra:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 am

naW like 10 post a day

i think if you dont be active atleast 4 times a week you lose 500 ryo
if you dont have that then you will still lose 500 you'll just be in the negitive
Back to top Go down
Takashi Uchiha
Admin
Takashi Uchiha

Ryo : 1060790

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Chakra:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am

I dont want to take away points that would be rude and mean
Back to top Go down
https://narutothegeneration.forumotion.com
dragoon master dj
Master Of All Dragons
Master Of All Dragons
dragoon master dj

Ryo : 1035422

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Chakra:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life:
Activate Forum Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Activate Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Toad Uchiha wrote:

well i do agree that would suck if somebody lost all those points but we need to do something to show that people need to at least be on here more than once maybe we could take away ryo but not a huge amount unless there not on for a long time like a week of not being on at all is a lot to me unless they have a reason for not being on for awhile such as vacation,computers broken,family emergency like a friend or family member died or is in serious condition etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
leji_hyuga
Sage Byakugan
Sage Byakugan
leji_hyuga

Ryo : 1055832

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Chakra:
Life:

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Toad Uchiha wrote:

well i do agree that would suck if somebody lost all those points but we need to do something to show that people need to at least be on here more than once maybe we could take away ryo but not a huge amount unless there not on for a long time like a week of not being on at all is a lot to me unless they have a reason for not being on for awhile such as vacation,computers broken,family emergency like a friend or family member died or is in serious condition etc.
i agree i was just being dumb.

we can stript them of there privalages like not being able to rep up or down not being able to have an avatar a signiture we can also take jutsu away an rank away

also dj im about to make you a admin

make sure you bring members here thats the job of a admin.
an keep order
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Master Of All Dragons
Master Of All Dragons
dragoon master dj

Ryo : 1035422

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Chakra:
Life:

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

leji_hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Toad Uchiha wrote:

i agree i was just being dumb.

we can stript them of there privalages like not being able to rep up or down not being able to have an avatar a signiture we can also take jutsu away an rank away

also dj im about to make you a admin

make sure you bring members here thats the job of a admin.
an keep order

i understand and i have actually already brought members here you know yuki hime and saku_sasha_marrie_annabel? those 2 are my friends on the Viz naruto.com forum i asked them if they wanted to join here and as you can see they both did i have also just asked another friend on Viz if they want to join here a couple minutes ago im still waiting for an answer from her
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
sharnigan_user
Genin Elite
Genin Elite
sharnigan_user

Ryo : 1035003

Character sheet
Warning Bar :
Chakra:
Life:

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm

i have brought brave_hyuga
he is on vacation thats why hes not on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activate Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activate Forum   Activate Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activate Forum
Page 1 of 1